
I went in this morning for my ultrasound for baby #4 and we found out that we are having another BOY!! Ryan and I are very excited to even out the score at our house. The kids don't know yet, but Ayden is going to flip out when he finds out this afternoon. Other than the baby being a little mover(wouldn't sit still very long) everything else looks great. I thought I would share the good news and his first picture with you all!! Now on to the task of picking a name... we'll keep you posted!!
5 comments:
Congrats!!!! I'm glad everything went well!! :)
How perfect! 2 boys, 2 girls! Congratulations!!
Yeah!!! That's great!! We are happy for you all. I have been checking your blog frequently to see if you knew yet!!
Congrats from us!
Congrats that is SO awsome!!! That will be so fun
I'm still voting for Hector!!! We are so glad for you! Love you all!
Post a Comment