12 April 2008

Spring Break

We spent our Spring Break in Redmond, OR. Ryan's Dad gave us a week of time share to use and we sure enjoyed it. We stayed in a little condo right on the golf course. Ryan's Mom and Step Dad came over for a few days and they were alot of fun. The kids loved having a little extra attention. There were heated indoor pools that we went to everyday. We did wake up to two inches of snow one morning and decided to go to a museum to stay inside. There were some fun pics there but they are on the internal memory of our camera and I don't know how to get them off. So when I figure that out I will post them. Monday was probably our nicest day for weather so we decided to go out for a stroll. Ryan had the girls in the trailer and they promptly fell asleep (which they desperately needed).

I don't have the after shot of them both sacked out, but it was pretty cute!!
Ayden on his speed racer, he was the leader for most of the time. He loved it.
Well, Margaret and myself decided we would try this duce coupe thing. It looked like fun, and it was but holy cow a killer on the legs. I didn't post the most embarrassing pictures of us (really just myself looking like a dork) trying to peddle up a hill. Greg is in the background on the Bullet, he had to push us from behind on a few hills. I think part of the problem was we were laughing so hard we couldn't peddle. Lots of fun and some good exercise!!
It was a good Spring Break and a well needed vacation for Ryan. Now it is back to the grindstone for all of us. We have work on the house to do and Ryan is back to work tomorrow!! It doesn't ever slow down I guess.

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I never seen bikes like that, pretty cool. Glad you guys had a great time and BREAK!!! :)

Dawn said...

I wish we had flat trials to ride on. I can't get my kids on bikes without training wheels on our hilly streets. They are just too chicken. I think they just like the skin on their knees too much.

Heather said...

Oh my heck how funny!! Get me one of those so I can burn a few calories before Hawaii in 2 1/2 weeks!!! LOL :)

I'm glad you had fun!!!