We finally bought a house and we are really excited to be homeowners. The home was a foreclosure (got a good deal) and it needs a little TLC to get it looking good on the inside. We have to patch, paint, switch out some things like a kitchen sink and bathroom fixtures, and buy a refrigerator. Oh yeah and we need to clean alot. The people that lived there were gross. Thank heavens for Clorox and carpet cleaners. But it is in the same subdivision that we have been living in so Ayden doesn't have to change schools and we don't have to change wards. I may do some before and afters, so you can see all the work we GET to do!! Wow three posts in one day, I think I better slow down before I hurt myself!!
19 comments:
How exciting!
Fun! A house and a boy all in one day! Congratulations!
YEA for a house! I have no doubt you'll whip that thing into shape and make it beyond cute! From the little I can see in Ayden's "news" video, even the "renter" is super cute! 10 years down the road, when I finally get one, can you come decorate mine? =)
Marlee & Meysa will have so fun looking at each other through the window!!!!! :)
Congrats on your news that it's a boy!!! And congrats on your new house! It is very cute! Good luck with all of the work ahead of you! You will make it shine, I know it! :)
Love the house! Definitely post before and afters that is always fun! I am excited for you guys!
Well congrats on the boy and the house! How fun! Please please take before and after pictures. I love that kind of stuff!!!
Oh yea! I wish Tom would let me do that! I really need a fixer upper, but he lived in one his whole life and I just don't think he eill ever let me! I wish I were there to paint with you! Hope Ryan's handy, it can get expensive! Or hey, just a good reason to get your own tools, in pink. Maybe I shoudl do that, they might not walk off so often!
Congrats on the new house! It is super cute on the outside so Im sure after you are through with it, it will be super cute on the inside too.
Congrats on being a homeowner, that is so exciting to have a new home! I can't wait until that day finally comes.
Your house is so cute. That is nice that it is so close to where you are currently living. That is so great that you are going to have a little boy. I am glad that the ultrasound went well.
Picture Perfect! I looks Great! I am sure you will have the inside whipped into shape soon! So much fun to catch up with you guys!
You guys DESERVE this!!!! Congratulations!!!
This is AWESOME!!! Congratulations! Looks like a cozy little place and knowing you, you'll have it looking like a million bucks by next week. I'm so excited for you guys and SO excited for you to have another boy. Hooray!! I'm sure it will be fun to have even numbers. Congrats!!!
I can't get over how beautiful your home is. It has such personality. Love love love it!
And yes, would love before and after. No doubt you will do wonders to it. You are so talented that way!!
So happy for you guys.
Yeah for you!! That is exciting, and the outside is so cute!! It will be fun to fix it up and make it the way you want it! Good luck and definitly post picts!
Ok so first off congrats on your boy at least one of us is having a boy. The video of ayden is so cute. Next yeah for your house! It has great curb appeal. and you will have so much fun fixing it up...I am so happy for you guys all around! CONGRATS CONGRATS AND YEAAAAH!
Congrats on your house and your baby boy! That is so exciting.
Suzie
Your house is so adorable!!!! How exciting for you guys! I didn't know you were preggo--congrats! That's so exciting. I thought I was the last one in the world to read the twilight series (finished it last month). Glad to know I'm not the only one :)
Post a Comment