13 April 2008
Dreams Really Do Come True!!
Meysa's little 4 year old life is complete now. If any of you know Meysa you know that she LOVES horses. At least once a week she informs us that she wants a horse and asks how she can get the thousand dollars it takes to buy one(not sure where she got that figure but it sounds like a lot to her). She eats, sleeps and dreams of horses. Well lucky for her we know someone who has horses. Our wonderful realtor, Tracy, not only found us a good house and is a family friend she also fulfilled Meysa's dream of riding a horse. Yesterday was a rare day in Western Washington with not a cloud in the sky. So we headed over to Tracy's house to check out her two horses. Meysa was beyond excited and really so was the rest of the family.
Could you see a bigger smile, oh yes you can. Just wait for the picture of her ON the horse.
We were proud of Ayden, he actually got inside the gate with us, but when Harley (brown horse) got a little too close for Ayden's comfort level(nose to nose), he excused himself to the other side of the fence.
Very excited kids. Lauryn flipped out when we tried to leave her out of the pen, she wasn't going to be left behind.
Meysa meeting Sossie for the first time. Meysa is probably thinking "This is what heaven must be like"
Oh, no... this is what heaven must be like. She got to ride around in a circle and with the first step she wasn't so sure, but wasn't scared after that. She was grinning and laughing. It was a good day. Of course a real cowgirl has to have her boots(even bright pink ones), oh how she loves those things.
Like I said Lauryn was not going to be left out. She kept saying, "ride horsey, ride horsey". So up on Sossie she went and she was pretty happy about it too. I think big sisters love of horses is rubbing off on Lauryn. What a great day it was for everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
oh Amy! there just so adorable! ..oh and the horse thing, its born in them..haha..Karie is the same way! It started when she was 18 months and the obsessive love is still there:)..so you might as well start looking for some bigger sizes in those pink boot's..hehehe:) I could recognize Meysa's little smile anywhere..it the "my life is complete, I'm on a horse" kinda smile:)
So FUN!! I hope your little vacay was relaxing as well!!! :)
Did you get your paint??
I love the look on meysa & lauryn's face!! They are too cute!
Marlee has missed them! I will call ya tomorrow when things settle down!!
She will remember that event the rest of her life!! That is so exciting for her. Looks like a great Spring Break...We are hoping to get over that way this summer. We sat through a THREE hour presentation and got a prize...I guess it was worth it. ;)
How sweet! I am glad she finally got to ride!
So fun! Go Meysa!!! That is one huge smile on her face. I can't believe how daring Lauryn is. She is getting so big.
Yeah for Meysa!!!! Those will be some priceless pictures for sure! What girl wouldn't LOVE those Pink Ropers (aka: boots)! I think I has some like that when I was a kid. I had a pink cowgirl hat, too. Glad you had a fun day!
Alison
Amy your daughter is a little clone of you, she's adorable. Your family is growing! If you're anything like you mother, I bet you're an awesome mommy too. You're not too far from us now, if you head over this way let me know, we'll have to get the kiddos together.
Meysa cute smile is so PRICELESS!!! and I love the cowgirl look! The pink cowgirl boots, really, too cute!!
And check Lauryn out! What a cute big girl she is.
Yay Meysa!! Glad you got to have your first ride! That's a day she'll never forget!
my mom said I couldn't have horses cuz I'd never like boys. (ha ha) Meysa is so grown up! You're awesome for helping a kid's dreams come true. (I'm not suggesting you actually get a horse...but you never know?)
Angela
It sounds like so much fun. She looks so cute riding her horsey with her hot pink boots.
That is so cute, Meysa looks so happy! I can't believe how much Lauryn has grown, she is really looking a lot like her big sister.
So,so cute and you can tell that she had a ball! Oh, and how are you feeling, are you past all the feeling yucky, hope so.
Its funny to see what kids think of horses when they don't have to feed them every day.
Oh how fun! This is right up Mariah's alley too. She LOVES horses. I gotta show her these pictures!
Post a Comment