02 June 2008

Farewell Elder Finch

The reason we went home to Idaho over Memorial Day weekend was to send my youngest brother Austin off on his mission. I was ten when he was born and he was my little baby. I packed him around everywhere, and now he is old enough to go off to some foreign country!! I am so proud of his decision and the good young man he is. These are some of the picks of the fam after going through the temple with Austin for the first time. Mom and Dad with their Youngest!!
Brothers and Sisters- it was amazing to be in the temple together.
Comparing bellies!! My older sister Airica and I are due two weeks apart. She is having a girl and I am having a boy. All I heard the whole weekend was how much bigger I was than her. Oh, well, she is older than I am so there!!!

7 comments:

Clark Family said...

You two totally like like sisters! I am so glad I am on the other side of pregnancy, but now I have the pressure of not losing the weight fast enough (ARGH)!
Your blog is so cute!

*Katie May* said...

That's great that he is going on the mish. I am sure it will be fun to go pick him up!

Lani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

What a cute picture of you & your sister! How fun!! :)

mwalker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lani said...

You guys have such an awesome family. Your parents are my hero and obviously blessed with such a good group. No family is perfect, but there is NO feeling like being in the temple with those you love. Everytime I go, I have visions and grandeur of the magnitude of those blessing and just what family means and just what potential families have. I always leave with more love, hope, faith, and eternal perspective on what my family means.

Dawn said...

I had NO IDEA that Airica was expecting! That is so much fun!!! So happy for you both!