We sure had a good weekend with family and can't wait for the 4th of July when we get to play some more!!
02 June 2008
Sandlot baseball game...Watermelon eating contest
The kids had a great time at Uncle Andy and Aunt Sariah's house over Memorial Day weekend. They played until they were completely worn out and could hardly function anymore. Which is of course what you do when you are with all of your cousins, right?!!
Lauryn getting her fill of watermelon. You would have thought the kids were having a watermelon eating contest with how fast they went through an entire watermelon.
I think this was probably Ayden's second or third piece, he loves watermelon!!
After all the good food, the kids picked up a backyard baseball game with Uncle Andy!! Ayden is all for safety first, and decides that a motorcycle helmet will work just as well as real catchers garb. It was pretty fun to watch these kids play with each other.
Nice form Ayden, I am not sure if anyone else got to use the helmet or not.
And this is where Meysa lived for the few days we were in Idaho, either on Uncle Andy's tramp or Grandma and Papa's. We have seriously considered getting one of our own because she loves it so much.
We sure had a good weekend with family and can't wait for the 4th of July when we get to play some more!!
We sure had a good weekend with family and can't wait for the 4th of July when we get to play some more!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Looks like Ayden is pretty good at baseball-correct form and everything. That watermelon Lauryn is eating sure looks tasty.
Looks like they al had fun! We need a tramp too! :)
We love hanging out with our cousins too! I want some of that watermelon!! YUMM..
I loved our trampoline growing up! So many good memories and memorable injuries! I highly recommend them!
Your "yummy" pictures gave me the idea that I should give Jack some watermelon this summer. Looks like you have had a great summer so far...and don't worry about the comments about you being bigger than your sister...she will always be older--ha ha!
That is awesome! I would totally have the motorcycle helmet on too!! I think I'm getting more paranoid as I age.
Don't you just love that you are closer to everyone now? Makes long weekends possible. I remember sending Colton off, and it was alot of fun. I also remember Austin as a baby! Time sure flies these days. You guys look like you had a ton of fun!
Ayden is such the little man. And i love lauryn's belly...alysse has one that would match. Too much fun. there is nothing like hangin' with cousins!!!
Post a Comment