The long awaited day has finally come for dear Ayden!! He wanted a rainbow chip frosting/double layer cake that was a baseball. Well I did the best I could!! His friend David has the same birthday so we thought a combined birthday party would be fun. With the wonderful Western Washington weather it feels more like the middle of fall instead of summer. We had an indoor party with lots of fun games and twelve kids. It was a little loud to say the least. All in all a successful party and Ayden had fun!!


Getting ready to blow out the candles. Happy Birthday Ayden!!!

The start of many Lego sets that he received. We may not see him for days now. He likes to hole up in his room and build late into the night.
We can't believe that he is already 7. Next year turning 8 and getting baptized. Boy it makes me feel old. We love having Ayden in our lives. Here are 7 things we love about Ayden:
1. He loves to be a gentleman (holding doors, helping out, etc)
2. He has such a love for learning and school
3. He loves baseball and all things sports
4. He is so tenderhearted
5. He is such a quick study/learner
6. He is so greatful to be a big brother and is so protective of his younger sisters
7. He will try to be friends with anyone
13 comments:
That cake looks delicious. And it just made me realize that I haven't eaten in a while. So bye.
Happy Birthday, Ayden!
We love you lots! Can't believe you are already 7 and what a handsome young man you are!
Happy b-day litte man!
HELLO BETTY CROCKER!!!! and Happy Birthday Ayden!
Great job on the cake, it looks so yummy and just like a frecked baseball. I can't beleive he's seven! I felt that way back in April, when Meg turned seven and thought, wow, the baptism's next! Happy birthday Aiden!!
We had such a great time too. I am glad the kids made some good memories!
Congrats to Ryan!
Oh ya and Happy b-day Ayden...time flies!
Looks like a great b-day party, and that cake looks awesome! What a crafty little mom you are. And you look great might I add (the pictures below at grad.). Happy birthday Ayden!
My kids had a fun day!! Thanks!
Happy Birthday Ayden. :)
Happy belated birthday Ayden! Lookin' handsome with the haircut :) Hopefully we get to spend some time with you in August!
Happy Ayden!
We miss you...
Megan wants to talk to you ... we will call you soon!
Happy Birthday Ayden! I can't believe he's 7 either. And congrats to Ryan for graduating from the intern year. One step closer.... Yahoo!
Happy Birthday! Ayden is getting so big! I think the cake turned out great. Sounds like you had a fun day. Even though all of our kids are growing up I still think of them as the same as when we saw them last in Iowa.
Post a Comment