Its been just short of 7 years since all the Finch Clan has been together for a family picture. We took the opportunity to get all the usual suspects caught on camera. Unfortunately, only Chips camera was used for the photo of the entire family.

All the grandkids. 28 total. By the end of the year it will swell to 35 with all the babies being born or adopted.

Our nice family pic. Lauryn was not in a helpful mood.

All the Finch kids. Looks like a group primed for trouble.
12 comments:
That top picture is awesome. Pictures like that are super rare now a days with no one having very large families. Your parents are my heros. It is kind of funny that in the second picture you're perched to contribute to the top picture :). The last picture is amazing! I just look at all those amazing people in that last picture. I am even impressed by the ugly one on the far right! :) He's my favorite, but I've always had a soft place for the odd duck or the underdog.....
That is awesome! I will have to tell my parents to look - and maybe my sister Kathy too. They will be interested and 28 - and 32 by the end of the year! wow!
You have such a remarkable family, Aimee. I'm really glad you could spend this time together before one of you flies off across the ocean! Also glad you hear to made it home safe - even with the eventful pitstop :) Can't wait to see you all again!
-T
wow the family is getting big!
NO FREAKING WAY!!!!! I looked at this picture a few hours ago and then showed it to Lani and I noticed SOMETHING very peculiar....is Airica pregnant? If so, that is INCREDIBLE! How exciting for her. Wow. It feels like Christmas all over again.
If that isn't a giant heap of trouble, then I don't know what it. You guys are quite the Klan.
P.S. Andy looks like an ogre.
wow, I hardly recognized Austin! He's so much looking like Aaron, minus the goofy face! Looks like you guys had a great time and maybe found some trouble. What fun times!
Great family pictures! Coming from a big family myself, I know how hard it is to get a picture with everyone in it. It's such a pain! So kudos to you guys for getting one in when you could!
Very cool picture. What was the special occasion? That's so neat that your sister is pregnant (Airica.) That must be so exciting for her after all these years. Your oldest daughter is a splitting image of you, adorable.
That is great that you were able to get the whole family together like that. I cannot believe you got all the kids to stand still long enough to take a picture. Looks like a lot of fun.
you know its a large family if it takes a wide angled lens to get everyone in the picture...can you imagine what the next generation will look like? Just from those two special people... the impact is unreal!
Post a Comment