04 August 2008

Baby Shower

Ryan works with a doctor that is expecting her first baby in September and it is custom at work to throw everyone who is having a baby a shower. Since I am due this month they decided to combine Cory and I together (we are both having boys). Our good friends the Millers that live just across the street hosted the party on Saturday and it was a lot of fun!!! Cory and I being nice and pregnant together. I am much bigger than she is, seeing as this is her first and my fourth and the fact that I am much shorter than she is too.
Thank heavens for interns. They gave each of us a gift card for a massage!!! Yeah baby!!!
Ryan and Nate fighting for the pictures!!!
Nate and Heather stayed up way too late making these adorable diaper cakes. I guess I now have diapers for this baby.
Thanks Heather and Nate for hosting and for putting on a great party!!!

9 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad you had fun!!! I can't wait to see your new addition! Thanks for helping me last night ;)
You & cory look so cute~

Heather said...

p.s. can i come & join in on the fun.. i need one of those massages!

Dawn said...

Yay! How fun!! Did ya get sime cute stuff?? You probably kept alot, and I did with McKenna as well, but I found I wanted the new cute stuff that was in style!! Can't wait to hear the news! Good luck! How's Airica??

Camille said...

Those diaper cakes are so cute, not too mention that they will be so useful. I have to say that a massage has got to be the best gift idea I've ever heard of given to a pregnant mom. Lucky you!

*Katie May* said...

How fun and how nice of them!!

The Grandy's said...

Baby showers. I always liked baby showers because it marks the end of what seems like an impossibly long pregnancy. Can't wait to see what the baby looks like.

Cordova Family said...

Looked fun. Larissa is REALLY sick. Did you get very sick? What did you do to help?
Ammon

M & S Eagar said...

Such cute diaper cakes! Good Luck with your labor and delivery! Candace had her baby girl last week. Macey Lynn was born on the 28th and all is well.

musson said...

That's awesome! Those diaper cakes are too cute! I love the brown and blue!