(no she is not flipping off the camera, her pointer finger is also up helping hold in the binky)
16 August 2008
Finally the pics are here!!!!
So here are the long awaited pics so everyone can finally see the baby. We also finally decided on a name for the little guy. We decided to continue with the Y's and name him Wiatt...oops...I mean Wyatt!!!! Aimee and I both thought he looks more like a Wyatt than a Coleman. Now his nickname can be Wyatt Burp!!!!! Enjoy the pics
Wyatt shortly after birth, getting to snuggle with mom.
Dr Weeks, Wyatt, Aimee and Ryan all posing after a nice delivery.
Wyatt in the warmer getting all the measurements, shots and the look over from the nurse.
Aimee and the FOUR kids. To say Ayden, Meysa and Lauryn are excited would be the understatement of the year.
Grandma Faith with the baby. Faith was sure a big help with the kids while Aimee and I were at the hospital. It took such a load off. Big thanks again, Faith.
Papa Don
Grandma Margaret
Nana Ann (Great-Grandma)
Papa Ralph (Great-Grandpa)
Dr Weeks got this bib for the baby at the baby shower. "I love my obstetrician". We had to have a pic with her and her perfect gift. Thanks again for following Aimee.
(no she is not flipping off the camera, her pointer finger is also up helping hold in the binky)
All dressed up, buckled in and ready to go home!!!!. Welcome home Wyatt.
(no she is not flipping off the camera, her pointer finger is also up helping hold in the binky)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 comments:
What a cutie! Looks like a little Finch! :)
Congratulations! You have such a cute family. Little Wyatt is adorable.
Congratulations Heitmann Family! He is so cute! I'm glad everything went okay for you guys. And I hope he sleeps for you :)
Congrats you guys!! He definately looks like a Heitmann! So adorable! I hope you all are doing well, and get lots of rest!
Yeah! I am glad you continued the "Y". He may have felt verY left out :) What a cutie! Yes, I do think he looks like his sibling. Congrats again!!
Oh he's precious! Seriously Wyatt is so cute!! Fits into the family perfectly!! Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for y'all! Aimee..I hope I look somewhat as good as you do when I give birth one day! And LOVE the name Wyatt bytheway. It was the one I was rooting for! =)
congratulations! He looks perfect. Sounds like everything went well - and I am so excited because I can bring you a meal - maybe in a month after family and the ward is done?!? You look great and I bet you are so happy to be home with little Wyatt!
congratulations! He looks perfect. Sounds like everything went well - and I am so excited because I can bring you a meal - maybe in a month after family and the ward is done?!? You look great and I bet you are so happy to be home with little Wyatt!
congratulations! He looks perfect. Sounds like everything went well - and I am so excited because I can bring you a meal - maybe in a month after family and the ward is done?!? You look great and I bet you are so happy to be home with little Wyatt!
He looks like the rest of them! What a sweet little guy! Andy and I are trying to come in the next little bit so we will get to see him up close and personal!!
he really does look a lot like Ayden. my kids are dying to see him! :) he is super cute..
At least you were able to name him before he turned three. If you had waited that long, you might have been forced to come up with something like "Picabo".
He looks like heaven! Such a sweet little face. You look great in the pictures. Wow 4 kids! You are super mom. LOVE the name Wyatt. I can't believe how old your kids look. Your OB looks super young...that was my first thought when I saw her picture, and then I thought, wow she also looks really nice. Anyway, glad your home and hope you are feeling well.
We couldn't be happier for your cute little family!
Congratulations!!! What an adorable addition to the family. Love the name Wyatt.
Horray for your new little one! He is adorable. Wyatt, welcome to the world!
Awww! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He's beautiful, or should I say handsome? haha I think the name Wyatt is adorable!
congrats guys! He looks like the rest of the crew, adorable.
CONGRATS!!! He is SUCH a CUTIE!!! Wyatt is so fitting for him and for the HEitmann family!! WE are all so excited for you guys!!!
Gosh, he's so little! What a cute little bug! I bet Aiden's so grinning from ear to ear! Another boy! Isn't it a good feeling to be DONE?!
Congrats, congrats, congrats! I'm so excited for you. He's gorgeous. I hope you're all adjusting and loving him every minute!
Wow that is so fun. I can't believe your whole family was there and this was your fourth baby. That's dedication for family. It's our first one and the only family that could come meet us at the airport was my mom. Still no plans for the rest of the family to come. Sad I know.
You are a beautiful mom still after giving birth. Wow!
Congratulations! Wyatt is a cutie and I love his name! You look good, too Aimee. Seriously! It looks like this kid had quite the group at the hospital to welcome him into the world. Enjoy all the snuggles you can with the newest member of your cute family.
Congratulations Heitmann Family! What a cutie he is! We are very happy for you! Enjoy this special time! :) Love, The Bacigalupis
Wyatt looks so cute. I am so glad that the deliver went well and it looks like your kids are happy to have a baby brother.
Post a Comment