23 August 2008

Week One

Well one fast week has gone by. My mom was here this last week and it felt like I was on vacation. I got to sleep in, take naps, not have to make dinner, she cleaned my house, on top of entertaining my older kids. I tell ya it was heaven. She leaves this morning and I have been dreading it. Thank heavens for moms. Wyatt is doing well. His billirubin was high so we were having to go in and have it checked a few times but the last check it was coming down so we are not worrying about it any more. On Wednesday he was almost back up to his birth weight. That tells you how much he likes to eat. He is so mellow, unless he is hungry he just likes to sit and look around. Thank heavens for that. The kids are loving on him, and fighting over him. Poor kid, he gets passed around like a hot potato all day long. Just thought I would post a pic from this morning. Grandma had to get some before she left to go home.

9 comments:

*Katie May* said...

what a doll!

Camille said...

He looks so huggable. I love all the things that our moms do for us. What would we do with out them?

Dawn said...

He's lookin' like a little baby who's wondering if he's going to get passed to Meysa and he's terrified! What a cutie!

Alison said...

Oh! What a cutie! I am glad he is such a good boy. That is sweet the kids are lovin' on him so much :)

Bronwyn Williams said...

Congratulations! He looks just like the others! Love his name too! Hope you are adjusting well and hanging in there without your mommy!

M & S Eagar said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful mom and such a cute baby too! He definitely looks like a Heitmann :)

To this day, Matt's favorite cutest little girl after his daughters is Meysa.

Anyway, hang in there.

Erica said...

Yeah for moms!! It is so nice when they come to help! He is a cutie!

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Congrats on your beautiful new addition! Wyatt's such a cute name too. And, two of each...nicely done :)

Angela said...

I'm happy to hear things are going well! They are 2 1/2 weeks already and I'm hating how time is flying. I think mine has made so many changes already! What's Wyatt like? Is he mellow for you?