15 August 2008

MALE Heitmann is Here!!!

Aimee and I are proud to announce (Aimee is probably more proud and relieved than anyone) the arrival of the newest member to the Heitmann Family....Male Infant Heitmann. That is his official name right now (actually Madigan doesn't put the infan's real name on the computer for security purposes so every baby is Male infant or Female infant - but he really doesn't have a name yet).

Baby arrived early this AM (15 Aug) at 0157. He was 11 days early. Length was 20 1/2 inches and weight was 3600g (7lbs 15oz). That ties him with Ayden as the longest kid and puts him a close second (by an ounce) behind Meysa for weight. Mom and baby are doing very well. He is a very mild mannered baby. I'm sure that will change with 3 other "perfect" examples to learn from.

Pics to come when the camera comes home with mom and baby tomorrow. You can picture a carbon copy of the other three kids (Ayden especially), just with almost no hair at all. The tiny peach fuzz he does have is blonde (???? don't know where I keep getting these blondies) so you can't see it anyway.

He looks like a keeper. Don't have to give him back to the stork!!!

9 comments:

Becky T said...

YAY!! Congratualtions! So glad to hear that he has arrived and can't wait to see more pictures! I hope all are doing well! And of course I can't wait to hear the name... :)

*Katie May* said...

Congrats!!

Dawn said...

Yay! COngrats, I've been thinking of you and wondering...glad it went well and just think, you can throw out all of those maternity clothes now!

Murdoch said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more.

Megan

Colton said...

All you have to do is name him "Mayle", and you're good to go! Congratulations!

Teresa / Andy said...

Congratulations! I'm excited to have a new nephew :)
I told Andy you didn't have a name yet and he says "Well Baby Boy Heitmann could work! It has 2 y's in it!!"
-T

Alison said...

YEAH!!! I just happened to click to see *if* you had chosen a name yet and and I was surprised to see that he came early! Can't wait to hear more and see pictures!!

M & S Eagar said...

Congratulations! We're happy to hear that everyone is healthy and well. We'll check back soon for pics and a name. :)

Angela said...

So we were actually in labor at the same time? Amazing. I feel bad I didn't even think of you! (ha ha) I hope you know I would've been so upset if you'd won!

Congrats! He is so adorable!