

To say that Ayden is obsessed with Star Wars would probably be the understatement of the year. He loves to build his legos into any Star Wars ship, he makes all the sound effects, he wants to watch the movies all day everyday. He even has his sisters playing Star Wars with him too, including Lauryn!! She fully understands who Darth Vader is and what he should sound like. The only perplexing question Ayden has is who is cooler, Luke or Han. Should he only use a light saber or maybe a blaster would be better. Well for one of our lazy afternoons we built an amazing belt that would allow Ayden to be both Luke and Han at the same time. Be prepared to be amazed!!
First we started out with some ordinary cardboard, Velcro and duct tape. After a little snip here and a cut there and....we had ourselves an amazing Star Wars belt!! (see below)
Complete with special intercom and bullet box on the back. Ayden uses the bullet box to hold his bubble gum though. Who needs extra ammo when you are a sharp shooter!!!
This is Ayden's "Luke" side. His light saber skills are top notch!!!
This is Ayden's "Han" side. He hasn't missed his target in I don't know who many attempts!!
It was really fun to make this belt and see his little mind working to create the perfect balance of Jedi and Cargo hauler turned hero. The girls were targets almost immediately and the belt had to be put in time out until Ayden could control his testosterone a little better. The video is just a little snippet of the Master at work!! Who would you be....Luke or Han?
7 comments:
How fun and creative! I would be Han cause he soo dang cute probably gets lots of attention ;) I bet he can't wait for the new Star Wars on the 15th. I know Gaige really wants to see it.
Can cayden come over & play!! :) How fun & crative!
We ventured to watch all 6 movies, I hadn't seen them since I was a kid. It was fun, but it took us over a week. It was fun. Love the belt. Amazing what you can do with duct tape!!
Why choose between Luke and Han when you can be both. That belt is too cute and so creative! Ian just hooks his light saber on the waist band of his pants and puts his gun in his pants. Maybe I should make him a belt.
I am not sure who I would be...but I know who I would be with:) Han baby all the way! I think he was my first real movie star crush!
I was on the edge of my seat.
I personally would go for Princess Leia. I want to squeeze her buns. You know, the hair.
How creative. I could never turn cardboard into that. Good Luck on you upcoming baby. I am so excited for you.
Post a Comment