SOOO cute in their rollers!! All they need now is a housecoat and they are ready to hit the town.
Ayden wanted at first to be a pirate for Halloween, but when he saw the swords that went with the Ninja costume he changed his mind pretty quick. A man has his priorities right!! He was pretty excited to get all dressed up. He kept counting down the hour until it was time to get ready!!
One of these kids is not like the others.... Lauryn remember has been up since around 6:30 this morning so she is hitting her "I don't want to do anything you tell me to". She did not want to stand and get her picture taken with the other kids at all. I put her next to Ayden and she lost it. So needless to say she didn't get her individual shot and I had to throw her over my shoulder to get her in the car. (Ryan thinks Ayden looks like a terrorist in this picture, especially with the look in his eyes!!)
Lauryn was such a beautiful Aurora, with her red face, and her tears and her lopsided hair (she had tried to pull it out)!! I know I will look back on these pictures in 5 years or maybe 10 and laugh. But after a long day of cleaning and baking and refereeing fights, I was done. I wasn't laughing at all. I know you are also thinking hey there are two sleeping beauties and yes there are. That was another of Lauryn's finer moments when she insisted on being Aurora because that happened to be the first princess costume we came upon. Well Meysa had already chosen to be that princess and Lauryn had chosen to be Cinderella (this was all agreed upon before leaving the house). That was not to be the case any longer. So at least we had two different Aurora dresses.
Little Wyatt, our little pumpkin patch as Lauryn called him. He was pretty cute. The kids were trying to get him to laugh and I was trying to catch it on film, not a great combo!!

"What you talkin' about Willis"? He is so dang cute!!

This is the HAPPY Aurora!! She was so beautiful and I decided after putting the slightest amount of mascara on her eyelashes that I am pushing back the age that she gets to wear makeup. Holy Cow!!

Well we went to the church for the annual Trunk or Treat and when we got there these were the only two kids that were not sacked out. They had fun going from trunk to trunk all by themselves.
And this is our cranky Aurora. She was asleep about 5 minutes after we left our house. Ryan came by the church and took her home, while Ayden, Meysa, Wyatt and I went to a friends house for a Halloween party. Ryan said she came home and went right to sleep. What a bummer Halloween for Lauryn. There is always next year though!!!

14 comments:
Those pictures of her crying hysterically are so sad, but hilarious at the same time. Ahhh...kids. Not that I would know the first thing about it. I've never even met any of mine.
Lauryn made the perfect 'Sleeping' beauty! The kids look great. I have put mascara on Kiley and it is amazing how much older they look. Yep it is scary!
I sure wished we lived close by so the kids could come by for trick and treating! But it's fun to see them all dressed up - you did a great job with their hair and Ayden is the best! Have you yet recovered?
Oh, Aimee! Those pictures are PRICELESS! Lauryn's meltdown will go down as an all time Halloween classic, huh? Your kids looked darling all decked out for Halloween, though. Meysa looks beautiful! I love the pictures!
They all look so cute! Meysa and Lauryn have such beautiful eyes! Love the pictures!
So cute!! What a busy day!! I love the pics of Lauryn and she didn't really know what she was missing anyways. I love it when they realize what the trick or treating is about. Ryan DOVE into everyone's candy buckets at their doors. It was hilarious! He was off to the next house before they even shut their doors! Love Aurora, she's got some lashes!
So dang CUTE!!! I loved the sponge curls...beautiful! As for little Lauryn...I think her and I would get along great right now. I throw similiar fits when I don't get my way too!
Your family is getting so big and beautiful! I have to show Megan your blog when she gets home from school.
Meysa picture is so BEAUTIFUL! Oh my goodness!!
The picture of Lauryn crying makes me laugh, only because I see pictures of me when I was younger (older than she was, so it's even more embarrassing) with me balling in the picture and the rest of the family is all happy and smiling.
Meysa picture is so BEAUTIFUL! Oh my goodness!!
The picture of Lauryn crying makes me laugh, only because I see pictures of me when I was younger (older than she was, so it's even more embarrassing) with me balling in the picture and the rest of the family is all happy and smiling.
Meysa picture is so BEAUTIFUL! Oh my goodness!!
The picture of Lauryn crying makes me laugh, only because I see pictures of me when I was younger (older than she was, so it's even more embarrassing) with me balling in the picture and the rest of the family is all happy and smiling.
Meysa picture is so BEAUTIFUL! Oh my goodness!!
The picture of Lauryn crying makes me laugh, only because I see pictures of me when I was younger (older than she was, so it's even more embarrassing) with me balling in the picture and the rest of the family is all happy and smiling.
Oh, my GOSH! I LOVE the pictures of Lauryn! It was hilarious (I am sure you didn't think so). Thanks for sharing the pictures. The other kids look like they had fun :)
I love the pictures. Lauryn is such a fun girl and you are a pretty amazing mom to put up with that crankiness. How funny!
Aimee! I'm so glad you found me on Facebook! I think about you once in a while since being in Med. school and wondering how you guys were doing. We are hoping to do a residency in the Seattle/Tacoma area too! Cory has even mentioned Madigan...Although I don't think it's his top pick. He will be doing some rotations in the area this next year so we will see!
Post a Comment