Lauryn was playing the other night that she was putting Wyatt to bed and then she decided to lay down next to him and pretend to be sleeping too. I just thought these pics were super cute of my two youngest!! Wyatt is sure getting big and Lauryn is too for that matter!


11 comments:
he's getting so old already!
sooooooooo cute!!!
Those pictures are SO SWEET!!!
Wyatt looks like Grandpa Vurrell.
They are so cute! They are both at such a fun age!!!
OMG, he's getting so big and the following post is a hoot! I am so excited to see you guys soon! And I get to pinch those little fat cheeks - Grandma style!
I'm loving that round little head! Give him a big squeeze for me! And Lauren is getting so big. It's crazy how quickly they grow up when you put a newborn next to them!
Hey there! Long time since I have seen you... I think you only had one kiddo back then! LOL... I saw your facebook and then peeked on your blog - how fun! What a cute family! I just may have to blog stock you LOL... ~ Laura
Wow. Your kids really do come from the same mold! I can't believe how white blonde and rosy cheeked they are with your dark hair.
Oh my goodness, these pictures are so cute! And I can't believe how big Wyatt is getting, wowsers! Cuties you have there, for sure!
Such cute pictures! Wyatt looks like he gets plenty of cream!! He is kissable! Those are too cute of the two of them!
Post a Comment