28 November 2008

We are SO Thankful!!

I don't know about you but we had a great Thanksgiving. We spent the afternoon and evening with Ryan's Mom's side of the family. We all met at his Aunt Beth's house for some yummy food and some good company! Here are just some of the things we were thankful for yesterday!!
A sweet baby with a killer smile. Nothing beats that. Have you ever tried to not smile when you see a baby smile? I don't think it can be done!!
We are thankful for finger food, well really all the yummy food that we had to eat. It was delicious I tell ya. Lauryn loved the olives the most I think!!
Ayden is thankful to have lost the tooth that was flappin' in the wind for the last week so he could eat somewhat normal. I guess if you can with no teeth. He really does want his two front teeth for Christmas!!
Meysa is thankful for her new rain coat and boots, that happens to be pink with horses on it. Her Grandma Margaret was going to come up last week for Meysa's birthday but ended up getting the flu so Meysa got to open her present yesterday. She loved it!!!
The kids were thankful for the fun little games that Aunt Beth had out for them to play with. I guess so were Ryan and I, because it kept the kids occupied!!
Lauryn loved the dinosuars and for some reason the dog toys!! Strange girl!

Ayden was etch-a-sketching some helicopters and Star Wars ships. Lots of fun!!

I am thankful that my one assignment for dinner turned out. The pies were tasty especially with fresh whipped cream on top. Yummy!!

I am thankful for a hardworking husband that is one of a kind!! I am one lucky girl!!

But mostly I am thankful for my little family. I have a great husband and wonderful kids. The Lord blesses me each and everyday with so much. Hope your Thanksgiving was just as great as mine.

7 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Great post! Lots of cute pics :)

Heather said...

Looks like you had a great thanksgiving. I love all of the pictures. Your kids are doing really good.

Becky T said...

What a darling family you are! And your pies look AWESOME!! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Lani said...

You have much for which to be thankful....

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

I am glad you had such a great Thanksgiving! I love all the pics, that is especially cute of you and Ryan!

Coleman Family said...

What a nice post to read! I'm glad you had such a great Thankgiving!

Alison said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. It's a good time of year. Aimee, you look GREAT!!! Glad you shared pictures :)