24 November 2008

Random Happenings

So I thought I would share some randome pics that don't really need their own post. These next pictures are ones the kids took on Sunday Morning. Ayden has had this elephant since he was a baby and he wanted to share with Wyatt. Well that obviously called for photos to document the occasion!!
I love the look on Lauryn and Wyatt's faces. I don't think they get the significance of the occasion.

These pics of Lauryn were taken when we were at a friends house a few weekends a go. She walked around with Ayden's hat on and thought maybe she would get into the Wii game. I think she looks so old in these pictures!! The people in the background are Lawrence and Melissa Grant. Ryan works with Melissa and Lauryn thought Lawrence was pretty funny!!


Ok, so I bet you can guess what happened here. It was a dark night on a bunk bed and Meysa picked a fight with the railing....the railing won!! She said she was trying to do belly flops on her bed and she missed the middle of the bed and landed on the railing. She put her tooth right through her lip. Lots of blood and tears, but all I could think of was thank heavens we already did family pictures!!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

OUCH poor thing I would be bawling forever!

Colton said...

Bruises, scars, and black eyes only improve family pictures in my opinion.