13 November 2008

Hair, Hair, Beautiful Hair

I couldn't stand it any longer. I fix her hair and 10 minutes later she looks like this (well this is actually the morning after bedhead, but you get the idea). Lauryn hasn't had a hair cut yet in her life and so I thought right before we take family pictures I had to do something with her mop!! Her hair is still uneven from growing in so I bobbed it to where her bangs are at. She was a booger to get to sit still, I am actually suprised that it turned out and that I didn't take a chunk where I wasn't suppose to. I think she looks much better!!! Before - don't mind the ketchup on her face. It just adds to the ragmuffin look we were going for!!


After- much better (and no ketchup either!!)

This is what Meysa has to do to get the long flowing locks that she desires!! She has decided that she wants to grow her hair to "her back", much to her Daddy's dismay. Funny girl!!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I remember using towels or a skirt to have nice long locks :)

Dawn said...

Cute! And love the stockings! Rapunzel!