I LOVE this picture of Wyatt!! Those cheeks could not be any bigger!! He is getting so big and changing so much. I want to slow the clock a bit!! Just had to post this pic, enjoy the cheeks, I sure do!!
Merry Christmas Heitmann's!Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I can't believe how beautiful the kids are! And Wyatt's cheeks...he could be a Merrill Cousin! How adorable! Happy New Year!
4 comments:
Those are the most adorable cheeks! I miss the little chubby baby phase!
Those cheeks are AMAZING!!! I can't believe how big he looks! Sounds like you guys are doing well, Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Heitmann's!Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I can't believe how beautiful the kids are! And Wyatt's cheeks...he could be a Merrill Cousin! How adorable! Happy New Year!
Holy crap, those are some impressive cheeks. Your right arm must be massive.
Post a Comment