05 December 2008
Conner David Finch
I am proud to announce the newest arrival to the Finch family!!! Conner David Finch was born yesterday to my brother Andy and his wife Sariah. They are in California right now because this sweet little boy was born with a heart defect and there are great doctors at Stanford that are taking good care of him. I can't tell you what an impact this little man has had on me long before he took his first breath. Watching my brother and his wife handle this trial with faith and optimism has been such a blessing to me. I consider myself a pretty positive person and one that looks on the bright side of things more often than not. But I tell ya, being a mother I can imagine what Andy and Sariah felt as they learned that their little baby wasn't alright. I would be afraid, angry and sad. But they showed me what it really means to submit their will to Heavenly Father and look for what they can learn in this trial. Their example of faith has been a lesson to me. Even if everything is not ok, it really is ok. The Lord is mindful of us and he will not leave us alone, especially when things get hard. I pray constantly for them and for the doctors that are caring for Conner. I can't wait to hold that little guy and give him sweet kisses. Until then I'll have faith that all will be as the Lord would have it be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
such a sweet post
Wow, they ARE incredible! I can't wait to hear more about this special little guy!
Sure puts a lump in my throat and makes me pray harder than I have in a long while. I love your brother so much and I am greatful for his ROCK SOLID convictions and testimony of the living reality of God and his trust in HIM.
Congrats to you and your brother's family. I will keep them in my prayers that Conner will grow up happy and healthy. Keep us posted on how he is doing!
I'm sorry we haven't gotten together yet. I'm so sorry. Things are a little crazy.
Post a Comment