
Wyatt has had his first real cold this last weekend. He woke up Sunday morning with a stuffy nose, congested chest and we thought he had an ear infection. So off to Madigan we went, no ear infection but still a baby who didn't feel good. He is starting to feel better with a little shot of Tylenol every so often. I was real curious how much he would weigh now that he is almost four months old. His last weight at two months was 13 lbs. 12 oz or so and on Sunday he weighed 17 lbs. 10 oz. No wonder my back is always out after lugging him around. The upside is there is lots of him to nibble on!! (The swing is heaven sent by the way)
7 comments:
That's good he's atleast a little older before he got sick. Wouldn't want anything too young. He's a big boy like mine :) Hope he feels better.
Everyone loves a chubby baby! I think Andren weighed about 16 lbs at his 4 month appt. Hope Wyatt gets to feeling better!
your kids have the best cheeks ever!!! I could just eat them up!
Seventeen pounds! What are you feeding that kid? Ball bearings?
bummer! that first cold is always the hardest. I think when McKenna got er first cold,we propped her up on the pillow and she's had one since! Hope he feels better soon. And what a tank! McKenna is weighing in at about 18 pounds and she's 14 months today!
I just read and saw on TV that Tylenol has been linked to asthma in children... Fun.
Chubby babies are the happiest so be happy for that 17 pounder!!! He's so darling, I just want to munch on those cheeks!
Post a Comment