07 June 2009

Graduate!!

Meysa is officially done with preschool for the year. On Thursday her school had a little graduation like ceremony for the kids and their high school buddies!! Meysa really enjoyed it and was rip roaring ready to head to Kindergarten the next day. She looked at me puzzled when I told her she had to wait until September to start Kindergarten. It might make for a long summer with this girl. Later that evening the school put on a potluck and they had a magic show. The kids loved the magic show and it was a nice cool evening. Now Ayden has two more weeks of school and we will officially be on Summer break. Yippee!!Meysa with her two teachers (L-R) Miss Jane & Miss Laura!! Meysa sure loved these two ladies a lot. She was excited to go to school everyday!!

Lots of fun with the magic show. This guy had all these kids quiet and enamored for 45 minutes. It was great!!!

3 comments:

Teresa / Andy said...

a big congratulations to you, Meysa!! Pretty fun to wear that funny flat-top hat, isn't it? ;) We're proud of you, and excited for you to experience elementary school!

*Katie May* said...

I know they think they can just go kindergarten right when they are done. And waiting is TORTURE for little kids :)

Colton said...

I remember graduating from pre-school in Round Valley. I still have the picture of myself in my little cap and gown and everything.