21 June 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. I am grateful for the men in my life that are wonderful Dads.
Ryan is a wonderful father to my children and I appreciate all that he does for our family!! He works so hard so I can be at home with our kids and I so appreciate that. I hope my kids know how lucky they are to have him as their Dad!!


(Don't let this picture fool you. My daddy really does love me hanging on his neck!! He's a marshmallow on the inside!!)

I am one lucky gal for getting the Daddy that I did!! He has taught me how to live the gospel, how to work hard and how to love well!! He is a wonderful grandpa to my kids and to a hundred other kids that call him Papa just because!! I am proud to say that he is my dad and I hope in return he is proud to claim me as his daughter!! Love you Daddy!!

3 comments:

Frasier Family said...

Happy Father's Day Ryan! Us Mommies couldn't do it without you guys! :)

Colton said...

Haha...Lauren looks SUPER excited for her daddy time. You did score a pretty good couple of dads, though.

On the plus side, even though I'm not a dad, they still gave me a candy bar in church. Woot!

RR said...

Amy,
you're a cutie pie. I didn't realize how short you are. Well you're only short next to Ryan.