Now while the girls were being good mothers outside. I was obviously struggling inside. In the picture below the brown blob on my stove top isn't a giant Hershey Kiss. It happens to be my trusty Pampered Chef all-purpose scraper. It got stuck to the bottom of my stock pot when I set in on the divider of my sink as I filled it up with water for corn on the cob last night for dinner. In case you are all wondering, no it didn't smell as it melted into my burner!! I noticed it only after dinner was done and I was emptying the pot of water into the sink. After attempts to remove it and only getting small pieces off as well as chipping the glass I have decided to leave it there and when we move we'll get a new stove top!! Some days it just isn't worth getting out of bed!!

5 comments:
lol:) "HI" nothin.... all we can do is laugh!!;)
I knew I hated those stove tops. That really sucks. I'm sure you can somehow pop it off, maybe. Good luck! It makes you wonder what it's made of if you didn't smell it melting...
I hate those stove tops, too. I'll take the open flame, thank you.
This reminds me of Baby Mama....
"Is that chocolate, or poop? *lick*
It's chocolate."
remelting it doesn't get it off? Anyway I love my pampered chef thing. Crazy it didn't smell. Love the caterpillar story, too cute!
Colin said to try slightly heating it and then try to scrape it off with a metal spatula. If you clean it with an acetone based cleaner it should remove the plastic.
Post a Comment