19 November 2010

{Birthday Girl}


This young whipper snapper is having a birthday today. Seven is the magic number this year and she could hardly wait for this day to come. She knows that her birthday is 9 days after mine so when my birthday came she started counting down to hers. This morning at breakfast she gladly proclaimed that those nine days were finally over. We are having a fun party for her tonight complete with friends and manicures and pedicures!! I can't believe and I don't like to admit that another year is gone and she is one year older yet again. The years seem to be numbered with each of my children and while I am excited for what each new year brings I can't help but think that it means one less year they are small and tucked safely in my arms. We are going to enjoy Meysa's day to the fullest today!! We love you Meysa Lynn!!! Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

happy birthday meysa!!! marlee can't wait for tonight!!!
have a fantastic day!!

Laura Bernard said...

Happy Birthday, Meysa!!! Grace still thinks of you with such love. You have a permanent place in her heart! Happy Birthday!

Odd Family said...

Happy Birthday Meysa!!! Manis and pedis are the perfect party! Have fun!!