25 November 2010

{Snow}

Monday was a snowy one for us. The kids still had school, which is a shocker since around here any sign of snow the town seems to shut down. The little ones enjoyed a little bit of time just the two of them in the back yard. Lauryn was excited to move up into a new winter coat! Simple things bring a smile to her face!!
They had fun rolling around in the snow and Lauryn loved pretending to fall and insist that Wyatt help her up, which was a hard thing to ask since he could barely stay upright by himself.

See I told ya, she had to help him up this time.
Wyatt is at the lovely age of "I can do it all by myself, thank you very much." He wouldn't keep his mittens on but wouldn't let me help him put them back on. Little stinker!!!
He got tired of standing and headed to the fence to sit down for a spell. He doesn't look too happy here but he is.....

He was a happy camper in the snow, even if it was only for 10 mintues before he came in, hands freezing (never did get those mittens back on) and demanded a mug of hot chocolate. We love snowy days!!!

3 comments:

Coleman Family said...

It was a pain in the rear having them home, but they sure had fun!

Frasier Family said...

Remember when we loved playing in the snow too? Andren had fun in the snow last week too. He was out for about an hour though and would have stayed longer if I'd let him. By the way---thanks for the tips on potty training...he's doing a little better, but it's still a work in progress. :)

Dawn said...

I'm undecided on snow as a mom. I love to see them have fun in it, hate the mess and tears and runny noses when they come in...