23 November 2010

{Pizza Time}

This last Monday I got to hang out with Lauyrn at Costco for a field trip with her preschool class. They were headed to the Food Court to learn how they make pizza. We are frequent partrons to the food court and their pizza, so even I was excited to go and see the behind the scenes. You can see Lauryn was too in her fancy dancy hair net. I was lucky enough to get one too but darn it there are no pictures to show for it!!
The gal that gave the tour was so awesome. She let the kids really help with toppings and made them feel like they were really doing something. As for the adults we had to stay behind a partial wall for saftey numbers something a ruther and being the "tall" person that I am these are the shots I got on my tippee toes!!

Lauryn couldn't wait to see the pizza make it's way out of the oven and neither could the rest of us because that meant we got to EAT the pizza. While we were waiting we got to go and check out the bakery and the kids got to see the giant mixing bowls that they use to mix up cake batter!! They thought it was pretty cool. Then time to eat. It was a fun and yummy field trip for all!! Thank you Costco!!
I wish I could say that the hair net did this to her hair but sadly her hair is just this crazy!! She looks cute anyways!!!

3 comments:

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

What a fun field trip! And I think you should have given the camera to Miss Lauryn for the hairnet pic!!!! Love you guys!

Frasier Family said...

How cute! She looks super interested in whatever the pizza lady was saying. If only we could get them to be that interested in what we say, right? :) Have a really happy Thanksgiving! PS-Tell Lauryn that I get to wear a hair net every time I go to work too!!! Lucky me!

Dawn said...

That is a great field trip! I'll have to call our costco and see if they'll do that!