02 November 2010

{Rewind}

I think I should rewind and post about pumpkins and Halloween. Before Lauryn tried to amputate her little toe we carved pumpkins for Family Home Evening. As always it was fun to decided what design the kids wanted carved and watching them reach inside the pumpkin and pull out the guts. Dad's job is carving and Mom's job is getting the guts. The kids help where they can. Meysa this year wanted to save every last seed from her pumpkin so her pumpkin took a little while to carve. The think what the kids love even more than carving the pumpkins is lighting the candles inside the pumpkins. I think next year we are going to invest in an actual pumpkin carving kit, then maybe our designs get step up a notch!!





1 comment:

Cook Family said...

I love W's face in the last two pictures. Your kiddos are adorable and growing up too fast!