24 November 2010

{Spa Party}

Friday night we had a girl party for Meysa's birthday. She wanted to do manicures and pedicures so that is what we did. I was a one woman sweat shop. Massaging and painting, and painting. It was worth it when one little chicka said happily, "This is like a real pedicure, it's kinda like a girls night out!!" So cute, and I'm glad she felt that way. They got to pick whatever color they wanted or mix and match and we had stickers and they got to take home their own polish and chap stick!! After the spa we had pizza and root beer floats and opened presents. Meysa got some roller blades from Mom and Dad and some other fun stuff. After that they watched Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy rescue. I think it was a huge success and as long as Meysa had a good time I'll be happy!!!
All the little darlings waiting on me to get busy!!!!

4 comments:

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

Cute, cute, cute.....wait until they are all 16!!!!! Can't believe that she is already 7, though! And so grown up! Any pics of her roller blading??

Heather said...

marlee had a blast! thanks for a fun party.

Colin and Heidi said...

That looks like such a good time! I'm sure it will be a party she will remember.

Dawn said...

Fun! We did that for Meg's 9th birthday, but I made them climb into the big bath tub and paint each other. No sweatshop here!