One of the major things that happened before we moved was Ayden turned 10!! No more single digits for him, he is almost pre-teen by golly and "lucky" for us he is starting to act his age!! :) Major mood swings, Dad and I are dumb and we for sure don't know nearly as much as he does. All that aside we do love this kid.(I know the candle says he is only 1, sadly I didn't have a zero candle and Ayden was fine being "one" for a night. What a trooper!!)
Among the extensive list of things that Ayden said he would be happy to get for his birthday, he listed a ripstik.
He loves riding it around and thinking he is pretty cool. I like it because he is outside and being active. I say a win-win for both of us.
Ten things we love about Ayden are:1. He has a great sense of humor
2. He loves to be active doing something all the time
3. He does well in school and enjoys it
4. He is a good athlete
5. He has a good heart and really wants to do what is right
6. He is creative and can build anything, even if it doesn't really exist, out of Legos
7. He has a good imagination and can entertain himself for hours just playing
8. He is a good brother and a good friend
9. He is always willing to help me when I need him to
10. He is all ours and we love him to pieces
Happy Birthday
5 comments:
10 already? My goodness he's growing up fast! Happy belated birthday Ayden.
Oooooooh that made me miss you guys all over again seeing my house across the way!!:(
Cayden+Ayden are truly twins + BFF!
Happy Birthday again Ayden. We sure do miss you!
No way! We were just watching kids on those "wiggle boards" all weekend, wondering how hard it was to work them. Now, Andy says Ayden needs to teach him how to ride one :)
we sure had a good time with our last visit! Hope you guys are getting settled in and enjoying the new sites!
We miss you, Ayden! Love you lots!
Post a Comment