26 November 2007
Families are Forever
This last weekend I got the chance to fly over to Spokane and be in attendance for the sealing of my newest niece, Courtney!! My oldest sister Amber and her husband Jeff have nine children, five which are adopted. Along with Courtney being sealed to her family, they also sealed Jeff, my brother-in-law to his parents and sister. His father died a few years ago, so it was an especially sweet time for their family!!! I flew over Friday afternoon and came home Saturday evening. My dear sweet husband wrangled the three kids so I could be there, and I really appreciated it. He is one of a kind!! Even though it was such a short visit, we had a lot of fun!! These are some of the pics of my family-enjoy!!
The Seipert Family, all present and accounted for. Such a great family!
My sister and brother-in-law Jeff and Amber, and my niece Courtney!! Don't they look happy!!?
All the grand-daughters that were in attendance (minus my girls and another little one named Maddie).
All the grandsons minus Tell, Ayden and my other sister Aina's three boys. Handsome boys huh?!!
My sisters, minus Aina who wasn't there. Amber in pink and Airica in white!!
GO Boise State!!! My nephew Tru, he knows who to cheer for too!!
My Mom and niece Raeli (Halli), someone had fun with the makeup!!
Aren't they beautiful? I think they all want a cosmetic counter job at Macy's. Wouldn't you want a makeover done by these lovely ladies!!! l-r Whitley, Jaci, Shelby, and Raeli.
The siblings, minus Aina, Alan and Austin who had already left. L-R Andy, Amber, Airica, Aimee and Aaron.
My sister in law Lana and my Mom getting the chicken noodle soup ready for the masses!!
We love our papa!! Grandkids loving on Papa Chip, especially Qiara(sorry Aaron about the spelling!). She loves her Papa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a special thing! Being in attendance at a sealing is such a wonderful thing, I'm so glad Ryan watched the kids so you could go. Good for you!
I'm glad you could go see your family! It looked like a very special day!!! I remember the day I was sealed to my mom and step dad! No words to describe it!
Thanks for our cute husbands that don't complain about anything... I'm not trying to be too sarcastic!
j/k they are super cute and nice!
Wade's brother and sister in law adopt their kids and those sealings are always so special to attend! I love feeling the spirit there. What a wonderful post! I'm glad you got to see your family!
Congrats to your family! That is SOOO awesome! I am so glad that you got to be in attendance. And way to go, Ryan!
you are an amazing girl! that comes from a great family. - you all really look alot alike. Teresa
Post a Comment