06 November 2007

mmmmmM&Ms!!



So I think the old saying is true.. M&Ms DO melt in your mouth and not in your hand!! I took Ayden and Meysa to the school library to make some fun books at the library's community night and Lauryn stayed home with Dad, looks like they had fun! When I got home she had been given a bath, so all evidence of the chocolate binge was gone. Could she be any more of a clown?!! I think my favorite part of these pictures is not just the chocolate ALL over but that her piggys are going in two different directions. The last picture is her "cheese" face!! Priceless!

12 comments:

Robyn said...

I want to eat her. Love the cheeser

M & S Eagar said...

I love that he took the pictures!!! Ellie thinks m&m's are the greatest too. If she's sees a package of them, she screams until some are in her mouth! oh how I wish our girls could play together.

*Katie May* said...

The actual background is shabby princess and the words are something I put together that I am going to use for a template on my website. I used the origional for my mom's blog you'll have to check it out and tell me what you think I love to have any input for inprovements.

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pictures I have EVER seen!! Don't you just love when kids are home with kids-anything goes! So much fun :) I loved catching up on your family events.

Alison

Cook Family said...

Hi Guys! I thought I would take it upon myself to let you know our blog site. If I left it up to Chris it would be next year...Im sure Ryan knows what Im talking about.here it is www.chrisandcorine.blogspot.com
It is good to see your cute family!
corine

Cook Family said...

so I forgot to add the cook chrisandcorinecook.blogspot.com. sorry
corine

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

that is so cute. I love a little choclatey covered face. and the "cheese" smile is truly priceless. hehehe gotta love it.

Ashley said...

A girl after my own heart. I wish I could eat m&m's that way..haha. Good for Ryan to have her bathed and cleaned up before you got home..and to take pics of the evidence..haha

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Clown huh...wonder who she got that from!:) Too cute!

Jenn said...

Too cute! I love the piggys they look like Koleys do at the end of the day! Love it!!!

Debbi said...

she looks so yummy! It's so funny to me what dad's do when you are gone - like give a bowl of M&Ms - something I probably would never do!HAHA

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! How come kids are the cutest when they are dirty or into mischeif?