She was my biggest baby and quickly continued to grow. At a month old we could barely fit her into her blessing gown. Couldn't you just eat those cheeks?!!! She was a hot/cold mood baby. When she was happy, she was really happy. But when she was sad, she was definately MAD!!! No real in between. When she was born she came out screaming, instead of just crying. Funny thing is it isn't really any different today!!
What I loved about Meysa at this age is she was just cute. Every look she gave me was adorable, even when she was being a pill. She was into everything and learning so much. She wanted to be just like Ayden and this is when they were good friends, and didn't really fight like they do now. She was just so much fun to be around!!
More of Meysa's personality started showing at this age. The terrible twos and her terrible fits started but she could also be such a nerd (I don't know where she got that from!!). She loved adventure and was willing to really try anything, much more so than Ayden would. She loved being outside and could play in the sandbox for hours. She decided that she was ready to be potty trained and pretty much did it herself, but that was the problem. She wanted to do it all by herself!! We are still dealing with this personality trait!!
Meysa is my little bud. With Ayden gone to school, Meysa and I get to spend a lot of time together during the day which I love!!! She is a big help with her sister Lauryn and is sooo ready to get to go to school. She asks at least once a day when she gets to go. If anyone was willing to give her a horse she would take it in a heart beat. She doesn't run, she gallops. She doesn't sigh, she neighs. She is part horse and would love to ride one!! She asks all the time to look at Uncle Alan's blog to look at his horses.Any way I just wanted to show you how much my Meysa has changed and we want her to know how much we love her and feel blessed that she came to our family!!! Birthday pics to come tomorrow after the HORSE birthday party!!! We love you Meysa!
11 comments:
She is such a doll! How are you all fealing I hope everyone is better!
She is too cute! Happy birthday Meysa!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
That's just so great that you're letting her know how much you love her and how happy you are to have her on a blog that she can't read.
Just kidding. Its good to write it down, that makes it official.
XOXO Colton
Where have the years gone! Just seems like just a little while ago, we were on the plane from Iowa to Seattle and she was a month old! I'm excited to see you all tomorrow. Love you lots!
I know you MEANT smart-ass, why don't you just say it?
Happy Birthday Meysa!!! We hope your horse party is great fun! Grace will miss you at her party!
Happy Birthday. She was a really cute baby from the pictures and not much has changed.
Happy Birthday to her! I love the picture of her in the pink dress (the one by the beach picture) she looks really cute!
Happy Birthday Meysa!
Beautiful little girl!
Don't listen to Colton. Just because he cusses like a sailor, doesn't mean you have to damn it! Meysa is so cute, I've been meaning to ask, did you get alot of crap about naming her Meysa? People laughed at Paysen's name and asked me if I was going to name my next one Prescott. You should make a trip down to the ranch so she can go riding all day. Just wait until we're back in Arizona.
Post a Comment