Grandma Kristie and Papa Chip sure know what a cowgirl needs. A Hat!! Meysa got a pink cowgirl hat and belt to compliment her horse. Doesn't she look cute, and Lauryn had to try it out too. Thanks Grandma and Papa, Meysa says she is now a true blue (or pink) cowgirl, minus the live, breathing horse of course!!!
14 comments:
Yes, I'd have to say this is as close as it gets without the live breathing horse. So cute! I love her love for horses!
They are soo cute!! I could just squeeze lauryn's cheeks!!
I love that last picture of Meysa. She looks so proud of herself! I love it!
I believe my sister Kathy graduated with Andy. She lives in Lehi, Ut and has triplet boys who are 9 (I met my husband who is from Lehi when I was living with her helping out the first year) and one other little girl who is almost 5. She graduated from BYU in English and her husband is a computer programer, I think they'll be in Lehi for a while, they seem to really like it there.
She doesn't have a blog, every once in a while she will put a book review on my book site. I think that she looks at your blog every once in a while, I know my parents have looked at it before.
Meysa looks so cute in that picture. What more could a cowgirl ask for?
I can't believe how fast everyone is growing up. I wonder when I will consider myself a grown up. Maybe it's when I buy my first house or take responsibility for crashing my husbands car. (I maintain the parking garage pole ran into ME) Tell your girls they are the roughest looking bandits this side of the Mississippi. I would definitely think twice about crossing their path.
Could they be cuter!!!
When it rains, it pours. I thought that I was all caught up on your blog, and then...BAM. I'm three behind.
And no, I didn't take any extra pictures of the family from Thanksgiving. I actually left to go fishing before everyone interrogated me on my marriage prospects.
That is so cute there is a hot pink hat at our house that gets lots of attention too. i love it accompanied with the pink pj's!!! Watch out! They look serious!
I just love pink. Your girls wear it perfectly with their cute blonde hair.
So does she have her little pink boots to go with? That is a pretty cute hat. She wears it so well. The pictures of your family are great. I don't really know which kids are adopted and which aren't! What a great weekend. I hope you enjoyed it. They are few and far between nowadays. I hope you don't mind, but I kiped your header, I still haven't figured out how to find my own, let alone paste them. Let's see if I can even figure out how to steal it!
Can I just say CUTE!!!
Aimee, where do you GET these adorable templates?? Do you have to pay for them??
Keep those pics coming. Saying they're cute, is an understatement!!!
Rope em' cowgirl! Does she want a pony for Christmas?
Post a Comment