Rules: list 6 somewhat interesting, maybe unknown things about yourself and then tag 6 friends.
1. When I was about 8-9 years old my two older brothers convinced me that I was adopted and that my parents did it out of pitty. I know stinky brothers and the things they do to their sisters huh? Well I bought it hook, line and sinker!! I thought no one really loved me and I would write notes to my mom all the time asking her if she loved me. I was pathetic and dramatic at that age!! My family still teases me about being the adopted one. Not that being adopted is bad but more that I was soo dramatic about everything back then. I never thought to question the fact that my mom had my older brother AND my younger brother, then why not me? Like I said I was dramatic.
2. I don't like my handwriting but I love pens. If I find a cool pen that writes well I confiscate it, it might just make my handwriting better. So while some people have a shoe thing, I have a pen thing!!
3. I used to be a packrat, but I am now the complete opposite. When I was younger I had a big old purse that I would stuff with anything and everything I could find. If my siblings had lost something, they would usually peg me as the culprit and search the purse. Well today I hate clutter and I love to purge things and get rid of whatever I don't need anymore. Like today, the playroom is getting a going-through and there will be less toys in there than when I started!!
4. I love chocolate ice cream! I know you are suppose to try all 31 flavors but nothing tingles my palate more than chocolate. Probably my most favorite chocolate ice cream is Cold Stone with recees peanut butter cup mixed in. Yummo, ok now I am craving it!
5. I have never had a professional manicure or pedicure, ever!! I would really like one but I just have never went in for one.
6. One of my dreams is to travel to Europe and photograph all the wonderful places in France, Italy, Greece, Spain. I want to see the world, I know it sounds trite but I do. I want to see the Holy Land and walk where the Savior walked. Maybe when Ryan retires or maybe if we get stationed in Europe after residency we can do it. But I am going to have to get a better camera before I go!!
I tag: Rebecca, Heather, Lauralee, Brittany, Laura, Corine
11 comments:
Thanks for doing this even though I spelled your name wrong!! :)
It's fun to read these to get to know friends better!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
Have a fun time with your family and we will miss you while your gone. Have fun shopping tomorrow with your mother in law with NO KIDS!!!! he,he,he
That was a lot of fun!
I love reading these little known facts about people!! Also, I love your new template!!! Where did you get it from or did you create it yourself?
My thoughts and feelings are exactly the same as Amber. Where did you get the adorably festive template?
You are so cute Aimee! It was fun reading those things about you.
I have one word for you: Godiva
If you're ever in the grocery store and you see the Godiva chocolate ice cream (it comes in pints) you must buy one. You will have a food-gasm.
Mean ol' boys!! Either way... adopted or not I'm sure glad your my sister! :)
Aime, you are so cute! I can totally relate to the packrat thing. I was the same way as a kid, but complete opposite now (except when it comes to scrapbook stuff--I pack that stuff around and have the hardest time parting with it at times). And too funny about the adoption story!
And happy belated birthday to Meysa! I think I have mentioned this before, but I think she and my niece could be twins, seriously. The horse thing is exactly the same. She doesn't just love horses, she wants to be a horse pretty much. Too cute!
My family told me my brother and I were adopted, too. I never really believed them, but there was always the faint worry in the back of my mind!
I wonder what my birth children are going to say to my adopted children when they fight? "You're adopted" is going to be a good, cool, in thing? They might say, "ahh ahh you aren't adopted!" They probaby will focus on saying what my sisters said to me. "Hey Kyra the bottom of the pool smells like strawberries". OH siblings:)
You know, you can catch a class A flight to Germany and take a train through France and Italy. The flight is 5 bucks. The train ride is way more expensive, but way worth it. My friend Laura went to Germany for five bucks like three times. We're going to Hawaii next spring. I guess the army is worth something.
Post a Comment