19 November 2007

Happy Birthday Meysa!

Happy Birthday Meysa!! She was so cute this morning- Ayden told her Happy Birthday first thing and she looked at me dead serious and asked, "Is it my birthday?" I said yes, and she looked at me like "are you sure"? I guess it took so long to turn 4 years old that once it finally came it was hard to believe!! So anyone who has read my blog for any length of time knows that Meysa LOVES horses and not necessarily My Little Pony kind of horses but the real kind. Her favorite movie is "Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron". So we are talking about REAL horses with this girl. So we had to have a horse party!! We made bandanas for each girl and they got to accessories with rhinestone beads (real western I know) and their own sheriff star. We colored fun horse pages and played pin the tail on the horse, not the donkey. It went pretty well and Meysa sure enjoyed having her friends over to play and help celebrate her birthday!!!

"Real" horses running in the pasture!! The cake tasted really good!
Meysa was the first one to pin the tail on and she was the closest one to the actual tail all afternoon. Good job Meysa!!
Ready to eat the birthday cake and ice cream, yummy!!
Dora Saves the Mermaid, she has been waiting for this one. Can you tell by the look on her face?!!
And finally for a horse birthday party, don't you think you should get a horse?!! Now she can "ride" a horse!!! She is in heaven!! We love you Meysa, Happy Birthday!!

8 comments:

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Looks like a fabulous birthday party! I was waiting for the homemade horse shaped pinata! :) Meysa is such a cute little girl. I wish she was still in Primary with me! Awesome cake...what a mom!

Heather said...

It looks like they had a lot of fun! Sorry I couldn't stay the whole time! :) LOL
Oh yea p.s. the spoiled you know what got Dora saves the Mermaids b/c Meesa had one so she cried to grandpa and now she has one too! She wants to watch it now with her! :) You got to love her.....

Cook Family said...

Happy Birthday Meysa! I still Remember visiting you guys just a few days after she was born. She sure has grown up to be a beautiful little girl!

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Meysa, can't beleive you're 4, it's gone by so fast. Someday you'll really get to have your own horse. Hope you had a great time!

Colton said...

Looks like fun! I love how she didn't believe it was her birthday. I also love how you just shoved real toy horses into the cake, instead of being ridiculous and buying some retarded sugary ornament from the cake store.

All despite the fact that you are giving your child illegal immigrant movies.

tonya said...

What a fun party. I love it when kids are passionate about something. Happy Birthday to Meysa. What a cute girl.

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Meysa! We miss you!

Laura Bernard said...

Looks like a fabulous party! No surprise from you, Aimee! Meysa is a doll and we missed her this week especially!