

I posted earlier explaining what Ryan and his mother did for my birthday. Ryan put up my nativity set the day after thanksgiving while I was out shopping. It looks even better set up with the lights around it than it did in the box (it looked pretty darn good in the box)!!!! I hope to be able to add some fabric underneath it next year to make it even more "classy". Thought I would share since people have been asking me what it looks like up.
6 comments:
It is beautiful! What a great gift!
Maybe next year I can either find all my pieces or.......
Get a new one!!!! lol
Aren't you afraid the kids are going to break everything?
I love that little nook in the wall, it's practically made for your nativity set....which is gorgeous bytheway!
Congrats to Ryan!! YEA! The nativity is beautiful! Hope you guys are having fun there! Love the gingerbread houses.
yeah Im glad your staying put. that will be nice. I just wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas! to your cute family. p.s. I love the Nativity.
Post a Comment