
I am posting this for my sister Amber. This is a picture that I took while in Spokane a few weeks ago. From left to right: J.D., Andy, Roman, Aaron. Andy and Aaron are the uncles and J.D. and Roman are the nephews yet they looks so much alike. Kinda crazy how the genes just keep passing along, huh?!! A good looking group of boys, I must say!!
9 comments:
That is pretty crazy!
Genes are a pretty crazy thing! Since Marlee and Garrett look like Nate and Cayden looks like my side of the fam!! Cute picture..
Hope you are having a better day!
You are a wonderful mother!!!!
love ya
~H
Wow, they really do look a lot alike! Yes, they are a good looking group of boys!
And I wanted to respond to your comment on my blog. I use Photoshop Elements for photo editing. I just upgraded to the newest version 6.0. It is a downgraded version of the "real" Photoshop (CS3), but it has everything (and more, really) than I need for right now. It totally gets the job done and there is still a lot to learn. So for now, I see no reason to get the MUCH higher priced version! By the way, by the look of your blog, it looks like you are maybe getting into digi scrapping? Either way, you know your way around and your blog stuff always looks great!
Looks like a bunch of dudes to me. I mean, they are all tall and have dark hair. But its like babies. They rarely actually have noses or ears that look just like blah blah blah...they all look like babies. Little blobby things that squirt various wretched liquids from their orifices.
That is really crazy. No one in my family looks alike but all of Jeff's siblings look similar. It's funny to see what happens when two people fall in love--hee hee.
Wow, what a gene pool. Scary that they are Finches! The same smile or non-smile I guess!
Pretty handsome guys...especially the 2nd guy from the left, wowzers!!
Weird to see two nephews look like their uncles when the two brothers don't look a lot alike....I think all the Chip Finch boys look very distinct from each other
Post a Comment