
Well the look on Lauryn's face pretty much says it all. She didn't feel well at all this Christmas. She had both of her bottom eye teeth coming in at the same time and she didn't like it!!

She did get some good books to read, all rip proof, which is a requirement for Lauryn!!

She also got a little people school bus that makes all those wonderful noises and sings those wonderful songs, over and over!! She loves it though. She also got a little people house with a tea party!! Oh yeah and Santa brought her a puppy dog, stuffed of course!!! Maybe next year she will feel better!!!
3 comments:
Oh, I miss my cute litte Lauryn. Tell her I hope she is feeling better!!! xoxo
Sorry she felt yucky. That picture sure captured it well. Hope she's doing better!
Poor Lauryn! That's my worst fear still today! I hope she's feeling better!!
I love the Christmas pics...that picture of Ayden & Meysa crack me up! haha.
Glad you had a great Christmas!! Spending it with family is the best!
Post a Comment