22 December 2007
Santa Came Early!!
Yesterday afternoon, we went to Dad's work on base and had a Christmas party!! Lots of good food and a "suprise" guest for the kids!! They were so excited because Santa had a small present for each of them!!
Ayden informed me today that he knew it wasn't the REAL santa because he was wearing tennis shoes not boots and that this Santa had a little brown mustache it wasn't all white!! I don't think it will be long before he figures it out. None the less he had a great time.
Meysa was a little nervous but still excited to see Santa. I asked her what Santa said to her and she replied that he didn't even tell her she had beautiful shoes!! The nerve! (she and Lauryn just got Dora crocs and obviously she was pretty proud of them!!)
Lauryn said NO WAY, NO HOW!! The second her bum hit his lap she was done. No real tears but Dad came to her rescue pretty quick!! She still liked the present that she got.
Dad got to come down for a few minutes to see the kids and Santa (he is on Labor and Delivery right now)!! The kids were excited to see him at work!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ty still won't see Santa any closer than 5 feet. and that is dragging him that close. So I'm impressed you even got Lauren on his lap.
So cute. Grace ran crying as soon as Santa appeard at the Ward Christmas Dinner. She's also very scared of the Chucky Cheese costumed guy. So funny! Merry Christmas!
Looks like you guys have been having lots of holiday fun! I commented below too! HAve a great Christmas and give the kids a hug for us!
So cute! I love hearing and seeing kids' reactions to Santa. You gotta wonder how it feels to be Santa and you're supposed to be the person that all kids love to death and then most of them scream bloody murder when they get sit down on your lap! I love that Meysa said he didn't notice her shoes. That totally cracks me up. Such cute kids!
Looks like fun! Looks like he gave some pretty good presents. Merry Christmas!
I'm glad we got to go with each other this year it was so fun!!
Marlee and Cayden miss you guys! Cayden got a church suit for Christmas from Nate's mom and Cayden {said} Ayden will love my suit we can be twins at church now!! Marlee got a new Polly Pocket and she can't wait to show Meysa!
We are having fun but I will hav't to tell you the nightmare it took to get here?!?!?!? LOL :)
Miss you guys! Have a Merry Christmas tomorrow!
Love ya
~Heather
how much fun to see daddy being a doctor! i LOVE READING your funny comments about your kids! That is great about ayden and the tooth fairy...come on mom havent you heard of inflation! hehe. that was soooo funny! I hope you guys had a great christmas! I know my kids sure did!
Post a Comment