06 March 2008
Flashbacks!!
So our little Ayden is getting ready to start the baseball season. He is going to play in the machine pitch league this year instead of the T-ball league. He loves to have Ryan pitch to him, but as a Mom I think maybe he will be suprised at having a machine hurling a ball at him. Maybe not, we shall see. Well for this league they have uniforms and need their own bats and such, which Ayden already has but he didn't have the cleats and practice pants. So last night Ryan and Ayden went out together and got the essential gear.
Ryan wouldn't let Ayden come upstairs to show me the goods until he had dressed him right. Boy it was like looking at his dad not too long ago. He looked so cute and strutted around the living room. And he showed me how much faster his cleats made him run!! I think this season is going to be pretty fun! Especially for his dear 'ole Dad!!
That is his best "show me what you got machine" look!! Pretty fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
too cute!
Play Ball!!! Have fun watching the boys. That is my favorite!
I am so jealous about FIJI!!! That is so cool!
I mean I'm jealous of Fiji... Read comment below!!! :) TOO crazy of a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
There's no way that can be Ayden. He looks WAY too grown up! How fun, though. I'm sure it will be a fun season!
I can't wait for T-ball days!
So cute! He looks like such a big kid. I bet Ryan can't wait!
He looks so handsome!
These boys have so much fun re-living their sports! Andy is having a ball with the boys and wrestling! He looks so cute...tell him Aunt Sariah said to smack the ball hard and hit a home run!!
that is sooo cute...see this is why i wanted a boy! I love the john deer shirt with the baseball pants...and he already has his batting stance down! Too cute!
Fiji....can Matt and I tag along? Also, I'm loving Aidan's John Deere T-shirt. Emma's going to try T-Ball this year. We'll see how it goes.
Just wanted to let everyone know that I've started my own on-line company BabyBrags. Please check it out when you have a minute...and if you like what you see please pass it on. My main method of advertising will be word of mouth and I really appreciate your help. Have a wonderful day! :)
http://www.babybrags.blogspot.com/
How fun!!! I bet that was a fun bonding moment for the men! :)
Your wall paper gets me excited for warm weather which Iowa is desperately in need of!
This is cute! He looks grown up, it kinda makes me sad and excited at the same time for Gracen to do this kind of fun stuff with his dad.
Post a Comment