
Ok, I know that the last few posts have been only about Lauryn but honestly she is the one making headlines around here. Last night was no exception. Ryan again goes in to check in on the girls before heading to bed. Miraculously Lauryn was in her bed!! I know shock, but even a bigger shock was that she was NAKED in her bed!! (The last few days she has realized that she can take off her diaper and she has been wanting to sit on the potty, I don't think I am ready for her to do this but she does.) So we find her jammies and onsie (the one thing I thought she hadn't yet figured out how to take off) in the closet and her diaper beside her bed. She was in the fetal postition on her bed sleeping soundly, no covers, nothing. She hadn't piddled yet thankfully, but oh My gosh, what am I going to do with her?!!! Ryan and I had a good laugh, put her diaper back on her bum and put her onsie back on. She rolled over and went on sleeping. Seriously, what are we going to do with her? I guess for now, just laugh and hope we get her potty trained soon!!
11 comments:
Amiee I'm so loving the Lauren posts I was laughing so hard when I saw this post. We will look forward to Lauren post number four!
silly little girl!! Love the little flower you added
Oh, my gosh! That really is unbelievable! I love the flower-- What will be next?
Oh I love her!!! Love the flower too!
Yeah on the house...... :)
Okay...the girl is killing me, she is too funny! What a creative little mind. Naked...what a character. Good luck Aimee
I think you should make a new blog dedicated to Laurn's sleeping habits - you could probably post all the time! hahaha! What a funny girl!
Oh how funny!!!!
I also love the censor job! I can't imagine what she'll think of next.... :)
That is soo funny! James had to start duck taping his girls diapers on because of the same problem! You wouldn't have thunk parenting would require such creativity! :)
Oh my, what an adventure! she is hilarious. And I love that you're documenting the whole thing. she's going to love reading about it and seeing pictures when she's older. How funny!
You have the funniest little girl ever. I was reading and laughing so hard that I just had to show Mark. Keep these stories coming.
Oh, this is so funny, I can't believe what a creative little girl she is. Kinda makes you wonder where these ideas come from. Such a cute girl!
Post a Comment