
Ok, I know I am probably THE last person on earth to have finally read the Twilight series, but I am finally finished with book three. I'll say that I like the books and that I am excited for the last book to come out in August. I will even say that I have dreamt of vampires and such in the last few days. I will also say that Bella was bugging the tar out of me at the end of book three, I don't know why. Well, yes I do but I don't want to spoil it for someone(maybe the very last person) who maybe hasn't read it yet. All I can say is pee or get off the pot, choose and be done with it. Anyways, that is my two cents!! Good books and the movie should be really fun to watch too.
16 comments:
Amen! I couldn't stand Bella in the last book. And don't even get me started on Jacob Black. Those two are the worst! I'll marry Edward!
Someone told me there are two more books to the series. I hope not though (and that 5th book is not the one she is writing in Edwards perspective for twilight)
You're not the LAST person, I am still working on #3, I had to take a break from it all, I'd been vamped out. So, at the end of #3, do you choose Edward or Jacob? I think that #4 is the last, thank heavens!
I was in LOVE with the first book. Poor Logan was tired of being compared to Edward. But then I was just annoyed by the end of book 3 too!! Are you an Edward or Jacob fan? I totally was rooting for Jacob by the end of the series.....
p.s. can you blog backgrounds get any cuter? I have no idea how to do that. Oh and p.s.: I'm assuming you don't have any more morning sickness right? Did y'all ever decide if you were find out? I need updates here Aimee!!! =)
We are having an ultrasound on Tuesday the 1st(April fools-yikes) and yes we are going to find out. Cross your fingers for a boy. I am feeling a ton better!! Thank you-but now I have the "wow, how much longer do you have" questions and people are shocked that I have five more months. I have kinda "popped" out with this one. Who knows how big I will be by the end!!
YAY FOR TWILIGHT!!!! Oh I wish you were here so we could talk about Edward, or are you a Jacob fan?
PLEASE SAY EDWARD!!!!!
I even beat your friend Dawn. I haven't read one. But it is on our list for book group this year. I'm half thinking of not reading it just to buck the trend. Although it seems to have slowed a bit. For a while everyone seemed to be reading it. I haven't heard much for a while so maybe come September I'll join the ranks.
I am so glad you read them - they are really good and I am excited for August. I know what you mean about Bella, she needs to decide one way or the other...just decide!
YEA YEA YEA!! YOu jumped on the board! Shame on all you people who didn't like it! jk! Anyways, I am can I say obssessed still, the movie and the book. So who would you choose? I can't choose! I LOVE JACOB!! and I LOVE EDWARD...can I do an I love Jacward team??
I'm glad I made you finish them!!! :)
Now GNO when the movie comes!!!!
Welcome to the Twlight series world Amiee! Isn't it just addicting. I read them all right after I had Isaac. I actually looked forward to night time nursing cause I would just sit there and read! GO EDWARD! I totally agree about Bella being annoying. I seriously just want to kick her in the head! You have to PICK gosh dangit! AHHHHHHH
Bella bugged the heck out me so much in the first book I couldn't read more. She thinks she ugly but all the guys like her. The first half of the book was just way too much cafeteria talk. No he's so stupid...but I like him and she was like and I was like and then he was like and then I was so like. Does it stop in the second book? Maybe I should just read them or just see the movie. I'm sure the main character is going to be Lindsey Lohan with glasses but she'll still have her big boobs, small body and red long hair. Oh but she so ugly.
I agree with all your 2 cents. I liked the books a lot, not as crazy as some of my friends, but I really liked them!
I have just finished the first book tonight. I am glad that you are choosing not to spoil it. I have to say I did not love the first as much as I anticipated. I thought it was totally up my alley. Bella was a little over the top for me. I had to keep reminding myself it was set in high school and kids are just obessed then. Anyway I will probably read the others because now I am curious about Jacob (after reading your blog).
I haven't read it yet, either, but only partly because it is a chick book about falling in love with a vampire. The main reason is that I refuse to start reading a series that hasn't been completed yet. Harry Potter ruined my nerves. I can't handle the wait. If I can't read them back to back it just makes me crazy.
Post a Comment