06 March 2008

Where's Austin going....?


(this picture is what came up when I googled Fiji, how beautiful!!)

Just got the news of where my baby brother Austin will be serving his mission. FIJI!!! Our family (at least the married adults) were planning on going to get him when he is done in two years and I am so excited that it will be to somewhere warm. I know that some mission presidents don't allow families to come and fetch their missionary, so if Austin's doesn't that is ok, we still plan to visit and maybe we will catch up with him at the airport!! He reports to the MTC on May 28th. I am really excited for him, and more importantly he is really excited to serve!! Love ya Austin!!!

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Awesome! Toobad for him swimming wise

Heather said...

I'm Jealous!! Ayden looks pretty cool! Like father like son!!
I need to find something for Cayden!!

Dawn said...

yay! How fun. I remember when Colton got his call, we all yelled out where we thought it was, and I guessed Australia. It turned out to be Canada. can I get in on the vacation??

Jenn said...

That is awsome! Congrats Austin, that is so exciting.

The Grandy's said...

Man, what torture! I don't think I'd survive in Fiji with no swimming, boating, or nude sunbathing (at least I think they're not allowed to do that last one). What a BEAUTIFUL place to go though. I think the family reunion should be there and someone else should pay. Oh wait, this isn't a dream... silly me.

Erica said...

How fun! Nate's dad went there and he loved it!