13 March 2008

The Leprechaun Trap



Ayden had his first school project due this week and it was a fun one. He had to design a trap for a Leprechaun. Well what do Leprechaun's love? GOLD, and so we thought big giant gold nuggets would get his attention. Ayden was pretty proud of himself and his design. He even practiced his presentation this morning over pancakes, he was pretty cute!! Just thought I would share!!!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Hope you get an A+ on that one!! :)

Robyn said...

That's a great idea. Maybe I'll do that for a project on Monday. I've never really been good at celebrating ST Patrick's Day.
Way to go Ayden!

Angela said...

Hey Aimee! I sent you my blog info but got your email address wrong! I've actually checked on your blog several times but I've been bad about saying hi before. It's nice to hear from you, too! Angela

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Good thinking Ayden! Sounds like a fun project!

Colton said...

I'm confused. Is this like snipe hunting?

Colton said...

What's wrong with being brown, Nazi?

Erin Lily said...

how cute! I'm so glad you found my Blog, I'm new to all this so I hope to get it all figured out pretty soon lol..and I hope you don't mind me linking to yours!:) Its so fun to see all of you here...and your kids are so adorable! I see so much of you in them..:) xoxo Erin

Heather said...

What a smart little kid-I love that he practiced over breakfast. Way to go Ayden.

Becky T said...

Ok, that is SO cute! I love seeing the fun things kids dream up in their imaginations. It looks like such a fun project. What a smart kid!