This poor little girl has had a rough few days. On Monday she walked into a flying toy microwave and got nailed right in the face . Her dear little brother who is in the habit of throwing things down the stairs just to see them bounce threw it down the stairs and she turned the corner to go up the stairs at just the right time. Honestly we couldn't have timed it any better. For a moment I thought her nose was broken. Then yesterday morning she and Ayden were playing a new game they got for Christmas at the table. All of the sudden she starts screaming and comes running to me with an indent clear down to her skull. She said she tripped getting onto the chair. She had a massive headache as you can imagine all day and was a little more subdued. I am thankful this is all happening on winter break so she doesn't have to go to school with all these battle wounds. Somebody might start asking questions.
30 December 2009
{Ouch}
This poor little girl has had a rough few days. On Monday she walked into a flying toy microwave and got nailed right in the face . Her dear little brother who is in the habit of throwing things down the stairs just to see them bounce threw it down the stairs and she turned the corner to go up the stairs at just the right time. Honestly we couldn't have timed it any better. For a moment I thought her nose was broken. Then yesterday morning she and Ayden were playing a new game they got for Christmas at the table. All of the sudden she starts screaming and comes running to me with an indent clear down to her skull. She said she tripped getting onto the chair. She had a massive headache as you can imagine all day and was a little more subdued. I am thankful this is all happening on winter break so she doesn't have to go to school with all these battle wounds. Somebody might start asking questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Poor little Meysa! Your story reminds me of the show The Middle. Have you seen it? The mom tosses a beer bottle into a trash bag right when her little boy walks by and barely leaves a mark. The teachers at school tell the principle that his mom threw a beer bottle at him when he wouldn't get out of the way! It's pretty funny, anyways, not something you want to have happen to you definitely!
Oh Meysa! I feel so badly for you! You don't often look so unhappy for the camera! Good thing you are tough! Hugs to you!
just remember she thinks she is cool.... aka {harry potter} :)
Dear Meysa,
I'm sorry about your head. I miss you a lot. I wish you could move to Iowa Falls. What's your favorite animal? Do you still love horses? I broke my wrist in September. Do you know what little pet shops are? They are really cute. I have a frog and a lizard, too. I hope you can get a visit sometime. Love, Grace
Post a Comment