29 October 2011

{Colors}

The leaves have been a changing around our parts.  With so many trees some of the views here are truly breathtaking.  One of my favorites is driving up on I-95 and there is a point where you cross a bridge and if you look on either side all you can see is trees.  Trees as thick as ever, you can't even see to the bottom of the little valley.  There are so many varying shades of fall that it is amazing.  I have wanted to get a shot of that but sadly stopping on the bridge on a busy interstate just for a picture, didn't seem to be the smartest thing to do.  So I had to settle for a picture of the tree in our front yard.  Imagine a million other leaves and you can imagine what that valley looks like.  It is getting colder around here as well.  I am not sure if I am prepared for all the white that is coming my way this winter, but that has beauty to it as well.  I will just keep reminding myself of that :).

3 comments:

Heather said...

i looove fall colors!!

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

So next year we will come for fall colors.....wait....we have to do the cherry blossoms in the spring....so much to see....so little time!!! (And money!!!)

RR said...

There is no "FALL" like the East Coast!

The first fall when I lived in CT, I was totally blown away..it's the most beautiful thing!

Enjoy!