Yes, I am one of those people that must have family pictures done each year. My kids change so much and I like having something new to look at on my walls. While my MIL was out here visiting I figured this was my chance to get pictures done. She has helped us with family pictures for the last few years and I really appreciate being willing to be put up with my bossiness :) We hit up a really cool park and went crazy.. Margaret took our family picture and I took the kids' individuals. I am really happy with how they turned out. I can't believe how big the kids are getting and how much they really do change in a years time. I even managed to snap a picture or two of the inlaws :) Thanks Margaret and Greg!!









5 comments:
so.so cute how do you choose??
i love little miss L. & W. they look adorable!!!
Seriously all so cute! :))
Great pictures!! They really do grow so fast. Even since you have left! You guys have been busy. So cool you get to visit all those neat places.
These turned out great! We loved taking them and the park. We'll be back soon!
Cute...I bet by next year Ayden will be taller than you Aimee! :)
Oh my goodness what a good looking family....and that picture of Wyatt is to die for what a cutie!!!
Post a Comment