05 October 2011

{Fall}

This last weekend was the first time it has finally felt like fall. Up until then we still were using our A/C. Then in one day we were busting out the sweatshirts, jeans and the hot chocolate. I am loving it even though I know it will be short lived.  Sooner than I can bear to think about the winter will be upon us and I will be wishing I had to use my A/C again.  Fall is by far my favorite season.  I love the cooler weather, the pumpkins, the smells of yummy food baking, the holidays and not to mention my own birthday is thrown in there too.  Ahhh, I am in heaven.  The leaves are turning as you can see in the dogwood tree my rugrats decided to climb.  (Yes, Wyatt is still in his pajamas and yes it is the afternoon.  Don't judge me!!)  It was General Conference for our church this last weekend and we were livin' it up in our jammies.  It was such a great conference with so many uplifting talks that I needed to hear.  I love fall for that reason too. :)  I also can't believe it is October!!  Really, wasn't it just June and I was busting my fanny to get moved?  Time I tell ya doesn't slow down for nothing!!  I guess I am going to have to get with the program and plan costumes and Halloween.  Most importantly we are going to have to find a pumpkin patch !!  Here's a Happy Fall to ya'll-

2 comments:

Mom (aka Grandma) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom (aka Grandma) said...

Mine too! Love wearing all my fall clothes...and love the jammies!