And now look how big and crazy she is!! To say that she has personality would be an understatment. She makes us laugh everyday and makes our days sunny and bright!!Due to Ryan's current schedual he gets home too late for a party tonight so we had a party on Saturday so Ryan could be there. Grandma Margaret and Papa Greg were also coming up for Mother's day on Sunday so we thought it would be perfect. Saturday was a BEAUTIFUL day with sun and warm temps. In the morning we had Ayden's baseball game and then we went to the park to play and enjoy the day. Lauryn loved the slide, the swing and her new trick the balance beam. She was pretty proud of herself for getting to the end. She also loved picking flowers and just getting dirty!! After the park we came home and made homemade pizza, had salad and fresh strawberries. Then it was presents and cake and ice cream. Lauryn got a doll house which she loves and a new dress that she wore yesterday. She also got some birthday money that she got to spend today. I think she had a great birthday and is very happy to be 3!!! We love our Lauryn Colleen!!
10 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURYN! I remember when you had her!
Her birthday cake is ADORABLE! Good job, Aimee!!!
That Easter pic is a crack up! :) Love the one of her with the flower.
Happy Birthday, Miss Lauryn! Thanks for sharing it with us! Love the pics! You make me smile every day! Love you lots!!! Grandma
Oh happy happy birthday Miss Lauryn! Yes indeed that girl's got personality! I love how funny she is - that picture of her in the swing is priceless! I'm so happy she had a great birthday Aimee - you've got terrific kids! You need to come over soon!
She is such a doll! I love the cake. Happy birthday Lauryn!
Wow...3 already! I love the cake...you are so creative Aimee!
Happy birthday big girl!
She is so cute, I LOVE her pink little cheeks.
oh my heck i loove the cake... & i love that little girl to pieces. she could totally come live with me anyday!!!! serious.
Of course we will be in Eagar for the 4th! I would leave everyone behind for the whole weekend if I had to, to come! Wow, wouldn't that be a nice weekend? Besides, we have to try out our new-to-us
5-th wheel!
Post a Comment